Botox and Dysport: 10 fast facts you need to know
Are you ready to own your look, smoothen your facial lines, and feel confident in your own skin?
Botox and Dysport are two FDA-approved procedures that have millions of people feeling better about themselves with as little as two procedures per year.
Curious? Check out these fast facts about Botox and Dysport.
What is Botox? What is Dysport?
- Botox and Dysport are primarily used to smooth facial wrinkles, such as forehead lines, lines between the brows, and crow’s feet.
How does it work?
- Botox and Dysport are both injectable medicines that relax muscles to alleviate fine lines in the face.
- Botox or Dysport treatments take just 10 minutes and can produce results in as little as two or three days.
How long do the treatments last?
- The skin-smoothening impact of Botox or Dysport can last for three to six months in some patients.
Is either treatment painful?
- Nope! Each injection feels like nothing more than a small pinch. While ice may be applied after each treatment, there is little to no downtime after each procedure. That means you can go back to your daily routine immediately after either procedure.
Is Botox or Dysport right for me?
- Botox treatments aren’t just for women—more than a million men have been treated with Botox in the last three years.
- Botox isn’t just for people over the age of 40, either—64% of plastic surgeons report seeing a rise in cosmetic surgery or injectable treatments for patients in their early 30s.
- Dysport users are very satisfied with their results:
- 95% of Dysport users were satisfied with only two treatments per year
- 97% of users thought their results looked natural
- More than 95% of users felt confident, attractive, and happy after treatment
Southgate Skin Center is here for you.
- The Skin Center at Southgate Medical Group can help with all of your Botox or Dysport needs.
- Our experienced team of medical professionals are made up of registered nurses, licensed practical nurses, and doctors who treat every patient with the care and attention they deserve. Meet our team!
Are you ready for your Botox or Dysport consultation?
Contact us today! Until then, make sure you follow us on follow us on Facebook and Instagram.
Sources: (1) https://medlineplus.gov/botox.html; (2) https://www.healthline.com/health/dysport-botox; (3) https://www.botoxcosmetic.com/ (4) https://www.dysportusa.com/