Let’s talk Plasma Technology (and Plasma Pen by Subnovii)
It’s the exciting new treatment taking the aesthetic market by storm.
Subnovii Advanced Plasma Technology by Cartessa™ is an FDA-cleared treatment known as plasma fibroblast therapy (or plasma skin resurfacing) that delivers low-frequency energy to rejuvenate the skin.
Because of Subnovii’s controlled output, practitioners can use different techniques to administer lighter to more aggressive treatments, depending on the patient’s goals and the targeted area.
How are these treatments given? With the help of the plasma pen, by Subnovii.
What is the plasma pen?
The plasma pen is a non-surgical skin treatment that uses thermal energy to target the dermis layers of the skin. This causes a natural response from the body and stimulates the production of collagen. Collagen is often called the framework of the skin, it provides essential structure. It can help turn back the hands of time by smoothing wrinkles and reversing skin laxity.
The plasma pen is a relatively safe treatment, and it typically has few side effects. Patients should expect to experience swelling, or redness and crusting after the treatment. These side effects are temporary and will go away on their own within a week or two.
Why we love it
The plasma pen has so many benefits for skin around the face and neck. We love it so much that we’re offering a discount – 15% off plasma pen treatments for September 2023.
Plasma pen can help to:
- Tighten sagging eyelids: Brighten up your appearance by targeting and tightening up the skin around your eyes. This is a great alternative to blepharoplasty (surgically removing excess skin around the eyes).
- Lip lift: Get the pouty look you’ve been hoping for. The plasma pen can be used to reshape and contour the skin around the upper lip giving you a plumper look.
- Tighten loose skin: The plasma pen can help tighten loose skin on the face, especially on the eyelids, jawline, and neck.
- Reduce wrinkles and lines: Plasma Pen allows for more targeted treatment for the reduction of necklace lines, crows feet, marionette lines, smokers lines on your upper lip, nasolabial folds, frown lines, and forehead lines.
If you are considering improving the appearance of your face or neck, be sure to talk to a qualified medical professional about plasma pen. They can help you determine if the treatment is right for you and answer any questions you may have.
The most popular areas to treat are around the eyes (both upper and lower), peri-oral (around the mouth), forehead, jawline, decollete and neck.
What to expect
- Many people only require one treatment. The number of treatments you will need will depend on the severity of your skin concerns.
- If multiple treatments are needed they are performed 12 weeks apart. Each treatment takes, on average, one hour total. 30 minutes for numbing, 30 minutes for treatment.
- There is some downtime after the treatment. The crusts that form during treatment should be resolved within 7-10 days.
- Final results are seen three to six months post-treatment.
If you are looking for a non-surgical way to reduce wrinkles, tighten skin, and lift the eyelids, the plasma pen may be a good option for you. Did we mention we’re offering a discount this month?