Nail-ed it! (Our team’s nail recs)
Looking for some inspo for your next mani/pedi? Here’s some trends that we can’t wait to try ourselves.
There is no better feeling than a fresh manicure to complete your outfit. Whether you’re heading out on the town or into the office, clean cuticles and a shiny top coat are sure to add an extra pep in your step. Check out our picks for nail trends you have to try!
- Magenta – Viva Magenta is Pantone’s color of the year and we’re loving shades of red worked into manicures. This color is powerful and empowering and exudes confidence.
- Matte – matte nails are having a moment. It is all about creating a smooth, velvety finish on your nails. You can find matte nail polishes in a variety of colors, so you can find the perfect shade for your fall wardrobe.
- Neon – these colors were huge in 2022, and they’re not going anywhere in 2023. If you’re feeling bold, try a bright yellow, orange, or green.
- Negative Space Nails – this look is created by leaving a small amount of the nail bare, and then painting the rest of the nail in a solid color. This is a great way to add some personality to your nails without being too over-the-top.
- Lip Gloss Nails – this low-maintenance mani will be your go to this fall. Start with a sheer nude or light pink polish that compliments your skin tone and then layer on a high-shine topcoat to create a pouty look, mimicking freshly glossed lips.
- Glitter Nails – who doesn’t love adding a bit of sparkle to their ensemble? Use a glitter polish on your whole nail or sprinkle glitter on top of your favorite color to create an ombre look.
Before grabbing your favorite nail polish – file, buff and shape your nails to the style that suits you best.
Here are some of our favorite nail shapes:
|This tapered nail shape curves slightly at the edges, resembling an almond. It is a versatile shape that can be dressed up or down.||This elongated nail is also tapered at the tip, but it has a squared-off edge. It’s a bold and edgy look that’s perfect for those who want to make a statement.||This classic nail shape is short and has straight sides and a squared-off edge. It’s a low-maintenance look that’s perfect for those with active lifestyles.||This rounded nail shape is slightly longer than the square shape and has curved sides. It’s a feminine and flattering look that’s perfect for all nail lengths.||This short and rounded nail shape is the most natural-looking. It’s a low-maintenance look that’s perfect for those who want to let their nails grow out naturally.|