7 fast facts about SkinPen
Have you heard about SkinPen?
SkinPen is the latest and greatest anti-aging and acne scar treatment at The Skin Center! A quick and easy alternative to chemicals or injectables, SkinPen can help you reduce fine lines and wrinkles in your face and neck. Not only that, it’s proven to diminish acne scars, too.
What’s that? Sounds too good to be true? It isn’t! Here’s everything you need to know.
1. SkinPen is a handheld tool used for microneedling (also known as dermarolling or collagen induction therapy), which stimulates the growth of new collagen, new pigment, and new skin tissue.
2. The SkinPen uses 14 surgical-grade stainless steel needles to penetrate the skin at a rate of 1,600 per second. This microneedling process stimulates your skin and kickstarts the healing process.
3. As your skin heals, it develops smoother, firmer, more toned skin on your face and neck. That means fewer wrinkles, smaller pores, and less scarring.
4. The procedure is minimally invasive, so there’s little to no downtime! With a quick and easy treatment, you can go right from The Skin Center to your next errand or event—no problem, no questions asked.
5. Most patients are in and out from SkinPen microneedling procedures in under an hour. How many treatments will you need to see proven results? As few as three treatments could be all you need!
6. SkinPen is simply more effective than at-home procedures. You could try applying face masks or oils at home, but then you’d be sacrificing time, energy, and effectiveness. For the best results, let us take care of you!
7. SkinPen is FDA-cleared, which means it is 100% safe. More than that, it is effective. In other words, you can reset your skin with SkinPen.
Your friends at The Skin Center are excited to hear about your skin care goals! Together, we can take the best step toward achieving the healthiest skin for the happiest you.
Give us a call at (716) 712.1050 or book online your free consultation today. We can’t wait to hear from you!