You’re invited to CoolSculpting Day!
13 fast facts you need to know
Mark your calendars for CoolSculpting Day at The Skin Center!
Welcome to the Summer of CoolSculpting! Here’s everything you need to know about our limited CoolSculpting specials happening NOW until the end of August 2022.
1. CoolSculpting Day takes place at The Skin Center at Southgate Medical Group on Monday, August 8, 2022.
2. CoolSculpting Day is your day to talk about CoolSculpting. You’ll get to see which packages are best for you.
3. On CoolSculpting Day, all our consultations on August 8 will be dedicated exclusively to patients interested in CoolSculpting.
4. But we’re booking up FAST, so schedule your consultation now!
5. CoolSculpting uses a process called cryolipolysis, which freezes and eliminates fat cells.
6. The noninvasive procedure results in up to a 25% reduction of stubborn fat in treated areas.
7. You can save up to 50% on CoolSculpting services when you purchase a package of EIGHT treatments.
8. That’s up to $1,300 off on CoolSculpting—the treatment doctors use most for nonsurgical fat reduction.
9. No, you don’t need to purchase eight CoolSculpting sessions to get a discount—you can choose the number of sessions that are right for you.
10. Discounts vary based on the CoolSculpting package you choose.
11. Yes, you can SAVE at least 30% on a CoolSculpting package.
12. That’s at least $700 off on CoolSculpting—the innovative technology that freezes fat away without surgery or downtime.
13. Can’t make it to CoolSculpting on Monday, August 8? No sweat! You can still get in on the special—just schedule your consultation any time before August 31 and we’ll make sure you save money—and eliminate stubborn fat—at the same time.
We can’t wait to see you soon to celebrate the Summer of CoolSculpting!
Meet these pleased CoolSculpting patients.
Zizi, marketing manager.
“I’m loving the way my clothes are fitting. It’s exciting to look in the mirror again.”
David, sports anchor.
“You only live one life. So why not live happy? Why note do something that can help you look better and have your clothes fit better?
Jennifer, mother of the bride.
“I want to look my best and be my best. I’m going to make this wedding happen and look good doing it.”
What are you waiting for?
Give us a call at (716) 712.1050 or schedule your consultation today!
The Skin Center offers convenient hours, including weekends and evenings.
Monday: 8 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Tuesday: 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Wednesday: 8 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Thursday: 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Saturday: 8 a.m. – 2 p.m.