3 reasons to try SPLENDOR X laser hair removal technology
Are you worried that laser hair removal is a long and painful process?
If you’ve ever had reservations about laser hair removal, it’s time to put those fears to rest! We’re excited to offer our clients hair removal services using state-of-the-art laser technology: SPLENDOR X by Lumenis. SPLENDOR X is an innovative hair removal system that uses special BLEND X technology to treat skin quicker and easier than ever before.
Curious? We can’t say that we blame you. Schedule your free consultation today, and read more about the top three reasons why our clients love being treated with the SPLENDOR X at the Skin Center at Southgate Medical Group!
1. SPLENDOR X laser hair removal works for YOUR skin.
Yes! SPLENDOR X will work for you and your skin type. SPLENDOR X blends two different types of lasers to remove hair from people of all skin types—from pale white to very dark brown and black. If you’ve ever been denied the opportunity for laser hair removal services, now’s the time to come into the Skin Center and learn about how we can help with SPLENDOR X!
2. SPLENDOR X Laser hair removal is a quick and comfortable process.
Removing hair is quick and relatively pain-free with SPLENDOR X because it:
- Treats fine hair and thick hair in a single pulse so sessions are shorter and far less frequent
- Administers square-shaped spot sizes that offer more uniform skin coverage while eliminating time-consuming overlap
- Deploys a dual action cooling system that delivers cold air directly over the laser, actively removing heat from skin tissue
While some other procedures can take up to 2 1/2 hours, SPLENDOR X can complete a full-body hair removal session in just 75 minutes. And when we say full body, we mean it.
You can use the system to remove hair from your:
3. BONUS! It does more than just remove hair.
SPLENDOR X also treats vascular conditions, such spider veins on the legs and broken capillaries on the face.
How does it work? The laser targets hemoglobin (the pigment in blood) to shrink down the surface blood vessel and redirect blood to deeper, non-visible veins. With just two to three sessions, you can see those stubborn spider veins finally fade away.
Schedule your free consultation today!
So many of our patients come to us for laser hair and vein removal services—and now it’s your turn to take control of your skin.